GTO Slide Gate Operator
Low Voltage Slide Gate Operator designed for residential, farm and light commercial use. Read our frequently asked questions page for more information.
- 12 volt system
- No electrician needed for installation
- Gate will work during electrical power outage
- Quick and easy installation, with user friendly, photographed instructions
- Optional concrete mounting pad available below
- Solar Panel Charger available for remote locations (requires large battery pack for solar applications,
- Can operate 50 to 140 gate cycles during peak hours of operation, depending on size and weight of gate
- Can handle single gates up to 20' wide opening - 30' overall width
- Receiver unit with antenna and 20' cable can be placed in best location for reception of signal
- Can be operated by remote transmitter, digital keypad, push button or combination
- Programmable control box
- Gates up to 1000 pounds
- Two-year limited warranty applies to replacing parts from GTO, Inc.
- Measures 18" high x 11" deep x 21.5" wide
- Operator - class 2
- AC transformer
- 12 volt battery
- Control box/control board
- Receiver with 20 ft. cable
- Entry transmitter
- 32' chain
- Mounting hardware
- Installation/safety manual
- Caution signs.
- Warning Beeper
- Adjustable obstacle-reversing safety feature
- Optional Battery Heater recommended for zones where temperatures drop below freezing for extended periods of time to prevent cold weather discharge.
Add To Cart